Fireplace Stone Coating
Transform your new or existing fireplace into an elegant stone feature using Fireplace Stone Coating, the stone effect fireplace paint.
A water-based, stone effect, fireplace paint specially formulated for application onto fire surrounds.
Suitable for gas, electric & inglenook surrounds, back panels and heaths.
- Quick drying & easy to apply. All instructions are on the tin - no fuss, no mess.
- A cost effective alternative to a new stone surround.
- All the benefits of a new fireplace without the cost or the mess.
- Made from real ground stone to give you a truly authentic & quality finish which looks, and feels like natural stone.
- Environmentally friendly - water based, low VOC.
Colours displayed on screen may vary from the colour of the stone paints due your individual screen settings. We recommend you request a hand-painted Stonelux Colour Chart.
Wood & Wood Finishes, Marble, Plaster, Masonry & Brickwork, Granite, MDF, Stone, Tiles, Resin, Concrete, Pre-Painted Surfaces
1L, 2.5L, 5L, 10L, 20L
Brush, roller or spray. We recommend natural bristled economy paintbrushes for use with all Stonelux Paints.
Washable once cured. Clean brushes with water.
Prepare all surfaces well. Ensure the surface is clean, sound and dry. Repair any damage with a suitable filler. Sane pre-painted and glossy surfaces. Apply at least one coat of Stonelux Primer & Undercoat.
Stir well before use. Apply using an economy natural bristled brush or a roller. Apply a MINIMUM of 3 even coats. Avoid overspreading. Leave 2-3 hours drying time between coats. Do not over brush/roll. If brush marks remain, finish with stippling before final coat dries.
Stir well before use. Apply 2-3 full and even coats to the surface. Wet film thickness should be between 300 and 500µm. Do not over coat on corners or joints. Allow 2-3 hours drying time between coats. Various psi settings can be used for a light or heavy finish (approx. 60psi for a medium textured finish). Nozzle size: 1.8-2.5mm (gravity fed gun) or 2-5mm (texture gun). Paint can be diluted using no more than 20% water.
- Apply a minimum of 3 coats
- Use an economy natural bristled brush
- Drying time can be reduced by circulating warm air around the painted surface
Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Packaging may vary from the images shown.