Delivery & Returns
CORONAVIRUS - COVID 19
Our online ordering system is operating as normal. You can still order on our website although deliveries may sometimes take a little longer than expected (within 3 to 10 working days).
Free on qualifying orders over £15. We aim to deliver UK mainland orders within 3 to 10 working days. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Isle of Wight may take longer and additional delivery charges will apply.
Deliveries require a signature, please bear this in mind when providing us with a delivery address. You can request a parcel be left in a 'Safe Place' or with a neighbour during checkout. Please note, that if you request a parcel be left in a 'Safe Place', you do so at your own risk. Stonelux cannot accept any responsibility for parcels that are damaged and/or go missing as a result.
Where our courier have attempted to deliver your order, but no response has been received, and goods are returned to us as undeliverable, a standard charge of £7.46 will be made for redelivery.
Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Please note that delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
We do not currently offer an express delivery service.
In addition to your consumer rights and rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 , we offer the following returns policy:
- Refunds will be accepted, with proof of purchase, within 28 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging and in the condition that you received them.
- You must notify us of the return either in writing at the address below, by telephone 01045 720281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must arrange, at your own non-refundable expense, to return the items in a saleable condition to Returns, Stonelux, Unit 10, Humber Street Industrial Estate, Goole, DN14 5UJ as soon as possible. Please ensure that you include you name, address and order number with the return.
- We strongly recommend that you return goods in their original packaging or packaging of equal strength and that you fully insure the items that you are returning and obtain proof of delivery. We are unable to issue refunds for Goods that are no longer in a re-saleable condition (this includes any damage that may occur while goods are being returned).
- Items will not be deemed as returned until they are received by us.
- On compliance with the above, a refund will be processed, less a 15% surcharge of your order value, to cover administration and warehouse restocking costs.
Please Note: The Stone Range products and any colour matches are made to order and are therefore excluded from our returns policy.