Stonelux Brick Repair Filler
A multi purpose, natural brick finish, interior and exterior filler. Specially formulated to help you re-create the natural appearance of bricks. Water-based and easy to apply.
Repairing damaged bricks is much more cost effective than replacing them. StoneLux Brick Repair Filler is the quick and simply way of improving the appearance of damaged brickwork.
Bricks vary in colour and usually have a mixture of colours throughout the brick face. Adding multiple colours to the repair can help you create a more natural brick finish to the damaged area. StoneLux Brick Repair Filler is available in a variety of shades to assist you in achieving an almost invisible repair.
Our Brick Repair Filler makes what was previously a complicated task, quick and simple.
- Our unique ground stone formulation gives you a truly authentic finish which looks and feels like natural brick
- Ready mixed - use straight from the tub.
- A cost effective alternative to replacing damaged brickwork.
- Weather proof -resisting water and mildew.
- Hard wearing & UV stable.
- Water-based, environmentally friendly & low VOC
- Used by both Repair Specialists and Homeowners
The unique ground-stone formulation of Windowsill Stone Coating makes it ideal for both keeping the outside of your home looking neat and clean.
PropertiesDrying Time: In normal drying conditions allow a minimum of 12-24 hours drying time between layers (if required). Completely cured within 72 hours under normal conditions.
Limitations: Do not apply in rain, temperatures below 10℃ or above 30℃ or if exposure to these conditions is likely during curing time. Do not use below DPC.
- 300g repairs approximately 1½ standard size (215mm x 65mm) bricks at 12mm deep
- 700g repairs approximately 3 standard size (215mm x 65mm) bricks at 12mm deep
- 1.4kg repairs approximately 6 standard size (215mm x 65mm) bricks at 12mm deep
- 3.5kg repairs approximately 12 standard size (215mm x 65mm) bricks at 12mm deep
- Remove any loose material using a wire brush. Ensure the damaged brick is clean, sound and dry. Apply a suitable stabiliser if the brick is unsound.
- Firmly press the filler into the damaged area using a small pointing trowel. Reform the brick face level with the surrounding bricks.
- Reshape the surface of the repair to match the form and contours of the original brick.
- If damage is deeper than 12mm build the repair in layers no deeper than 12mm.
Customer's Also Viewed
Fantastic product that is easy to use and an almost perfect match for the bricks. We used it to fill in multiple holes on a fireplace where the previous owner had had a drill fest trying to hang up a TV or something... Dried quickly and filled all the holes in the bricks and the mortar. Would highly reccomend
Found it extremely easy to use, you would have to look hard to find where the brickwork has been filled, very pleased with result.
Only just used as temperature too low. Easy to use, perfect colour match & more in the pot that I thought.
I had several drill holes to fill in and saw Stonelux was the product that would do the job. Sure enough it did. The holes are now not visable. Great product!
Easy to use. Final finish that blended very well.
Fantastic product - used to fill screw holes after house light and number replaced, easy to apply and colour match was so good unable to tell holes were ever there..! Feedback to Stonelux - colour chart should be on website to save needing to order and pay for this or deduct cost from customer order ? Still a great product and will recommend to friends.