Fireplace Stone Coating
Transform your new or existing fireplace into an elegant stone feature using Fireplace Stone Coating, the stone effect fireplace paint.
A water-based, stone effect, fireplace paint specially formulated for application onto fire surrounds.
Suitable for gas, electric & inglenook surrounds, back panels and heaths.
- Quick drying & easy to apply. All instructions are on the tin - no fuss, no mess.
- A cost effective alternative to a new stone surround.
- All the benefits of a new fireplace without the cost or the mess.
- Made from real ground stone to give you a truly authentic & quality finish which looks, and feels like natural stone.
- Environmentally friendly - water based, low VOC.
Applications: Wood & Wood Finishes, MDF, Plaster, Brickwork, Existing Stone, Marble, Concrete, Tiles, Ceramics.
PLEASE NOTE: StoneLux Primer must be used for the above applications
Coverage: 2.5m2 per 1 litre of Stone Coating. Please note: coverage can vary by colour, substrate and application.
Colours: Available in 12 stone shades
|Standard Stone Shades|
|Limestone||Magna Sandstone||Buff Sandstone||Rich Buff Sandstone||Grey Limestone||Black Pearlstone|
|Fleck Stone Shades|
|Limestone Fleck||Magna Sandstone Fleck||Buff Sandstone Fleck||Rich Buff Sandstone Fleck||Grey Limestone Fleck||Black Pearlstone Fleck|
We Also Recommend