The colour and finish of bricks can vary dramatically from one foundry to another, and with many bricks no longer available, matching new bricks with existing ones can be a difficult and laborious task. Extending an existing brick building, or carrying out repair works, will often result in mis-matched bricks or unappealing patchy brickwork.
StoneLux Brick Coat is a water-based, non-toxic, textured brick coating which changes the colour of bricks, making it the ideal solution for tying in new brickwork with a building's existing bricks, addressing patchy brickwork, enhancing a building's architectural features or carrying out brick repairs.
StoneLux Brick Coat changes the colour of bricks resulting in visually appealing masonry and attractive buildings.
- Available in 12 natural brick colours
- Easy to apply & quick dying
- Breathable, flexible & durable
- Suitable for both professional and DIY use
- Excellent coverage
- Ideal for covering graffiti
- Non-toxic & low VOC
- Existing bricks
- 2.5m2 per 1 litre of Brick Coat
- Coverage can vary by colour, substrate and application.
Available in 12 stone shades: