Brick Coating Sample Pots
The colour and finish of bricks can vary dramatically from one foundry to another, and with many bricks no longer available, matching new bricks with existing ones can be a difficult and laborious task. Extending an existing brick building, or carrying out repair works, will often result in mis-matched bricks or unappealing patchy brickwork.
StoneLux Brick Coating is a water-based, non-toxic, textured brick coating which changes the colour of bricks, making it the ideal solution for tying in new brickwork with a building's existing bricks, addressing patchy brickwork, enhancing a building's architectural features or carrying out brick repairs.
StoneLux Brick Coating changes the colour of bricks resulting in visually appealing masonry and attractive buildings.
- Available in 12 natural brick colours
- Easy to apply & quick dying
- Breathable, flexible & durable
- Suitable for both professional and DIY use
- Excellent coverage
- Ideal for covering graffiti
- Non-toxic & low VOC
- Existing bricks
- 2.5m2 per 1 litre of Brick Coat
- Coverage can vary by colour, substrate and application.
Available in 12 stone shades:
We Also Recommend